Forum

Notifications
Clear all

New old boat  

RSS

dronebeast
(@dronebeast)
08/06/2020 11:06 pm  

I bought a used Hobie 16 yesterday.  Unfortunately the sellers weren’t able to provide any advice. It looks like it has everything but it’s been 35 years since I been on one and after hoisting the mast up solo yesterday I may need to talk to people so I can get back to sailing quickly.  I thought I read an event this weekend June 13 but now I can’t find it. I live in Conroe but willing to anywhere to help speed up getting on the water.

TCCATGUY
(@tccatguy)
Member Moderator
08/06/2020 11:33 pm  
Posted by: @dronebeast

I bought a used Hobie 16 yesterday.  Unfortunately the sellers weren’t able to provide any advice. It looks like it has everything but it’s been 35 years since I been on one and after hoisting the mast up solo yesterday I may need to talk to people so I can get back to sailing quickly.  I thought I read an event this weekend June 13 but now I can’t find it. I live in Conroe but willing to anywhere to help speed up getting on the water.

We do have an unofficial event going on this Saturday June 13th at the dike in Texas City. It cost $10 to get on the dike. We will be out late morning and several knowledgeable people will be there. Bring your boat and we can take a look at it and see if we can get you on the water.

We have a Second Saturday meet up or an official event going on the second Saturday of every month during the season.  We will be out late morning and several knowledgeable people will be there

This post was modified 1 month ago by TCCATGUY

ReplyQuote
Share: