Our website in undergoing a rebuild to better serve our members. Please be patient with our progress. You can also find us on Facebook where we have a very active presence.
The Texas City Dike Yacht Club exists to promote sailing in the greater Houston area. We are a virtual club that exists here. Our home base is the Texas City Dike – a 5 mile long structure that protects the Texas City shipping channel from silt and provides a beach, protected water and some of the best catamaran sailing in the nation.
- Historic Sailing Pictures: https://tcdyc.org/historic-sailing-pictures/
- GBCC 2019 Pictures: https://tcdyc.org/gbcc-2019/
- Westwood Wealth Management Prindle 50th Year Regatta: https://tcdyc.org/westwood-wealth-management-prindle-50th-year-regatta/
- Wayward Winds 2022 pictures: https://tcdyc.org/wayward-winds-2022/
- Ides of March page: https://tcdyc.org/ides-of-march-2023/
To build a Yacht club that inspires its members to fulfill their dreams and participate in the possibilities of life. To be examples of freedom and full self expression in the community. To create a lasting structure for future sailors to follow their desires to be one with the wind and the water.